No Comments

1. I’m glad you are blogging more often. This post was awesome and I’m sure a lot of people can relate. I’m my biggest critic as well! No one would dare say the horrible things I sometimes tell myself. Ive been going through a rough patch lately and you have inspired me to do things that I love and make me happy. I’ve been sketching and painting, reading more, eating better and taking care of myself. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with the world. Hopefully you have a stress-free day!

P.S. I live in Texas and a co-worker took a trip up to the great lakes and Canada. She said she and her friend saw a sign for Tim Horton’s and thought it was a grocery or a gas station chain. I knew from reading your blog that it’s like Starbucks for us down here. Made me laugh. :-p

1. Aww! I’m really glad and honoured I could inspire you! That’s great 🙂 I’m also glad I’m writing more again. I’ve missed it! I was in a major rut the last little while. I’m glad to finally be digging my way out of it!

And that’s hilarious! I must confess something: we’ve now got a Starbucks and I’m KIND OF addicted to Vanilla bean frappes with a shot of raspberry flavour! So good! And those SANDWICHES! Tim Hortons sandwiches don’t hold a candle to Starbucks sandwiches! In fact, I want one today…lol!

2. Verlene

Regina can go to hell. I’m putting my bet on YOU!!! You go girl. Regina is probably overweight and can’t fit into any of her jeans now anyway. Karma is a bitch as they say!

1. Thank you Verlene!!! This is too sweet, and probably very accurate too 😉

3. The thing about Regina is, towards the end of the movie, I think she realizes that she was indeed a mean girl, and it wasn`t serving her. so she just channels her aggression in a different way. Hence Rugby. Or was it Lacross? I can’t remember. Point is, maybe its time for your Regina to reform into a more positive voice.

1. Very true! Maybe more of a pusher, submit more articles, etc. 🙂

4. I love this! You will be so good at these things. And if you don’t like them, for some reason, you never have to do them again. It’s so worth a shot. You will be amazing! I’ll be cheering you on.

5. Good! You tell Regina to F*** off! You’re an amazing writer and acknowledging her annoying existence makes her less powerful. You are bigger than that voice. Now go conquer the world and publish your book!

6. Emily

I loved this! Crossing my fingers for you for lots of great opportunities! It is so nice to read more from you again, keep going 🙂